Vapers everywhere are taking action to protect their access to e-cigarettes and vapor products by calling the White House to urge President Obama to demand that the FDA re-work their proposed deeming regulations so that vapor products can remain on the market. Make no mistake: The current proposed regulations will have a devastating impact on consumers and businesses alike by removing nearly all e-cigarette and vapor products from the market.
The response to this national call to action has been so overwhelming that White House phone lines were tied up for most of the day on Wednesday, October 28. But you can call the White House at any time (M-F, 9:00AM - 5:00PM (eastern)) and share why this issue is important to you.
- Call the White House at (202) 456-1111. We have provided talking points below.
- If the line is busy, call (202) 456-1414.
- Send an email to your US Representative, Senator, and President Obama urging them to support HR 2058.
- You can also do this while you’re waiting to get through to the White House.
- Spread the word!
- Share this Call to Action with your friends and family.
- Print out this flyer and take it to any place where e-cigarettes are sold.
- I am calling to urge President Obama to protect consumer choice and demand that the FDA re-work its Tobacco Deeming Regulations so that e-cigarette and vapor products can remain on the market.
- As written, the FDA’s proposed e-cigarette regulations will remove nearly all vapor products from the market.
- Please briefly share your personal story about switching to vapor products.
- Thank you. I hope we can count on the President to protect adult access to these vastly superior products as an alternative to combusted tobacco.